Joshua Bassett Comes Out After Expressing The Love For Harry Styles

Hello everybody welcome back to my blog. Actor Joshua Bassett just recently had a coming out video where he talks about acceptance of love.

The 20-year-old did an interview about this followed by an Instagram post afterwards explaining that he "chooses love" (so he could be bi or queer). He said, “My entire life people have told me my sexuality,” he wrote. “People have shamed me for things they know nothing about. I want to say thank you to those of you who stand for love and acceptance.”

He added, “Love who you love shamelessly. It’s ok to still be figuring out who you are. Life’s too short to let ignorance and hatred win. I choose love.”

He also talked about Harry Styles recently as well about how much he admired the singer. He said, “What I admire about Harry Styles is that he’s a very classy man, and he’s very well-rounded” and added, “He’s just cool. ... Who doesn’t think Harry Styles is cool? Also, he’s hot, you know?” “He’s very charming, too,” he added. “Lots of things. I guess this is also my coming out video.”

This makes me very happy for someone like Joshua Bassett to say all this. He doesn't clearly say if he is bi, queer or whatever but I'm glad that he chooses the path of love instead of trying to settle into anything less. He also has become a bigger voice for audiences in general so I'm really happy he is able to stay himself and be able to let others be themselves too.

What do you all think of Joshua Bassett comming out? Comment below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carmit Bachar Releases Questions Music Video Cover Of The Chris Brown Song & She Slays As Always

Jessica Sutta Welcomes Baby Boy | Larry Saperstein Comes Out As Bisexual